United States – University of Florida is looking to hire following staff.
Research Administrator I Jobs | University of Florida Jobs @ US 2021
1- Research Administrator I
Gainesville, FL, United States
About University of Florida:
The University of Florida is a public land-grant research university in Gainesville, Florida. It is a senior member of the State University System of Florida and traces its origins to 1853 and has operated continuously on its Gainesville campus since September 1906.
1. Monitor daily grant and contract project activities including expense and equipment purchases.
2. Monitor ending dates for contracts and grants to ensure timely close-out of accounts, or applications for grant extensions or Institutional Review Board.
3. Ensure administrative, budgetary, and reporting requirements are met.
4. Prepare appropriate documents and reports.
1. Bachelor’s degree; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
2. Understanding of the framework of UFIRST and ability to become an expert.
3. Must be able to interpret agency guidelines, university policy, and college policy and apply to funded projects.
4. Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-30-2021
University of Florida– United States