United States – Neiman Marcus Group is looking to hire following staff.
Returns Warehouse Associate Jobs @ Neiman Marcus Group Jobs | US
1- Returns Warehouse Associate (Night Shift) – Seasonal
Irving, TX, United States
About Neiman Marcus Group:
Neiman Marcus Group has served the unique needs of our discerning customers by staying true to the principles of our founders: to be the premier omni-channel retailer of luxury and fashion merchandise dedicated to providing superior service and a distinctive shopping experience in our stores and on our websites. Neiman Marcus Group is comprised of the Specialty Retail Stores division, which includes Neiman Marcus and Bergdorf Goodman, and our international brand, mytheresa.com.
1. Capable of working in a team environment, and in various departments across the facility.
2. Comprehensive utilization of warehouse systems including the RF scanner, User Interface, or handwritten log as applicable.
3. Must be proficient departmental processes as applicable to your assigned area.
4. Communicate vendor and processing issues to Supervisor, Manager, Coordinator or Lead.
5. Communicate with fellow associates on shared assignments.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-15-2021
Neiman Marcus Group– United States