United States – Lowe’s is looking to hire following staff.
Scheduling Staffing Admin Jobs @ Lowes Jobs | US 2020
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Founded in 1921 and based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports the communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts.
1- Scheduling Staffing Admin
Louisville, KY, USA
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. 1 year of experience in a retail environment.
3. 2 years of administrative experience such as processing data, scheduling, monitoring and tracking information, and using office software.
4. 1 year of experience administering confidential staff information such as personnel files and employment compliance data.
5. 1 year of experience in a cross-functional team environment with exempt and non-exempt staff.
6. Bachelor’s Degree in Business or a related field.
7. 2 years of experience in a retail environment or equivalent and relevant work experience.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-05-2021
Lowe’s– United States
|Title||Scheduling Staffing Admin Jobs @ Lowes Jobs | US 2020|
|Job Location||Louisville, KY, USA|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Latest Lowe’s USA Job Advertisement is available now..
Click The Below Button To Apply
#jobs, #jobsinUsa, #UnitedStatesjobs, #CareerzPlanet, #UsaJobs, #CareersinUSA, #us, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #USACareers, #CareersPlanet, #CareerPlanet, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #UsaJobs #Lowe’sJobs, #SchedulingJobs, #StaffingJobs, #AdminJobs, #Operationsjobs, #Louisville,KYJobs, #KYJobs, #USAJobs,
To get latest job updates by email please enter your email below.
This job was originally posted by Lowe’s web site.
You can find Apply button to start your application.
Navigate to website to find other relevant jobs.