United States – Hilton is looking to hire following staff.
Security Officer Jobs @ Hilton | Los Angeles – CA Jobs
1- Security Officer
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Hilton (NYSE: HLT) is a leading global hospitality company with a portfolio of 18 world-class brands comprising more than 6,100 properties with more than 971,000 rooms, in 119 countries and territories. Dedicated to fulfilling its mission to be the world’s most hospitable company, Hilton welcomed more than 3 billion guests in its 100-year history, earned a top spot on the 2019 World’s Best Workplaces list, and was named the 2019 Global Industry Leader on the Dow Jones Sustainability Indices. Through the award-winning guest loyalty program Hilton Honors, more than 103 million members who book directly with Hilton can earn Points for hotel stays and experiences money can’t buy, plus enjoy instant benefits, including digital check-in with room selection, Digital Key, and Connected Room. Visit newsroom.hilton.com for more information.
1. Patrol the interior of and the perimeter of the hotel and the property to observe and identify potential safety risks, security risks and undesirable conditions.
2. Respond to emergency situations including, but not limited to, safety hazards, fires, medical emergencies and threats to life and/or property.
3. Writes reports and ensures accuracy of necessary documentation, as needed.
4. Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve guest issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
1. 1 year of customer service experience is required.
2. Prior hospitality security experience is preferred.
3. Must have a current CA Driver’s License.
4. Must have or able to obtain a PSO (Proprietary Private Security Officer) license or Guard Card upon hire.
5. Looking for someone with open and flexible availability to work Monday through Friday, Weekends and Holidays. Must be available to work PM shift starting at 3pm.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-05-2021
Hilton– United States