United States – Federal Emergency Management Agency is looking to hire following staff.
Security Specialist Jobs @ Govt Jobs Washington DC
Washington DC, United States
About Federal Emergency Management Agency:
The Federal Emergency Management Agency is an agency of the United States Department of Homeland Security, initially created under President Jimmy Carter by Presidential Reorganization Plan No. 3 of 1978 and implemented by two Executive Orders on April 1, 1979.
1. DHS Components work collectively to prevent terrorism.
2. secure borders and our transportation systems.
3. protect the President and other dignitaries.
4. Enforce and administer immigration laws.
5. We achieve these vital missions through a diverse workforce spanning hundreds of occupations.
1. You must be a U.S. citizen to apply for this position.
2. You must successfully pass a background investigation.
3. Selective Service registration required.
4. Current federal employees must meet time-in-grade requirements.
5. You must be able to obtain and maintain a Government credit card.
6. Please review “Other Information” section for additional key requirements.
Last Date to Apply: Dec-31-2020
FEMA– United States