United States – Amazon is looking to hire following staff.
Senior Process Engineer Jobs @ Amazon Jobs | US 2020
1 – Senior Process Engineer
Washington,Bellevue, United States
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
1. Plan and design systems that increase critical-to-quality (CTQ) business needs by improving integration of people, materials, equipment, software, and finance.
2. Recommend and implement changes to safety procedures, work methods, and labor standards.
3. Project management from conception to completion.
4. Set clear goals and lead a team to achieve those goals.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent industrial background.
2. Minimum three (3) years of experience in a similar process development role, ideally in fast-paced industrial, logistics, distribution, last mile or production/manufacturing environment.
3. Expertise in Lean Management, Six Sigma and other OE tools.
4. Knowledge and ability to use standard development tools e.g. AutoCAD, MS Visio.
5. In-depth experience in Logistics, Distribution and Fulfillment processes.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-13-2021
Amazon – United States