United States – Amazon is looking to hire following staff.
Software Development Jobs @ Amazon | USA
1- Software Development Engineer
Boston, Westborough , United States
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
1. you will be responsible for designing and delivering world-class highly available, scalable, reliable and performant software components and services on the cloud.
2. You will have the opportunities to work collaboratively with other software and hardware teams in Amazon Robotics and other Amazon organizations.
1. 4+ years of professional software development experience.
2. 3+ years of programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design.
3. 2+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
4. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or 8+ years of equivalent professional or military experience.
5. 10+ years software engineering experience, including Java and/or C/C++/C#.
Last Date to Apply: Dec-31-2020
Amazon – United States
|Title||Software Development Jobs @ Amazon | USA|
|Job Location||Boston, Westborough, United States|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Latest Amazon USA Job Advertisement is available now..
Click The Below Button To Apply
#jobs, #jobsinUsa, #UnitedStatesjobs, #CareerzPlanet, #UsaJobs, #CareersinUSA, #us, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #USACareers, #CareersPlanet, #CareerPlanet, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #UsaJobs #AmazonJobs, #SoftwareJobs, #DevelopmentJobs, #EngineerJobs, #Softwaredevelopmentjobs, #Boston,Westborough,UnitedStatesJobs, #EngineeringJobs, #USAJobs,
To get latest job updates by email please enter your email below.
This job was originally posted by Amazon web site.
You can find Apply button to start your application.
Navigate to website to find other relevant jobs.