United States – JP Morgan is looking to hire following staff.
Software Engineer Internship Jobs @ JP Morgan Jobs | New York 2021
1- Software Engineer Internship
New York, United States
About JP Morgan:
JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an American multinational investment bank and financial services holding company headquartered in New York City. JPMorgan Chase is ranked by S&P Global as the largest bank in the United States and the seventh largest bank in the world by total assets, with total assets of US$3.213 trillion.
1. Your responsibilities will vary based on your location and team assignment.
2. You could be developing digital and mobile features that give our customers and clients more control over how they bank with us.
3. You could be strategizing on how big data can make our trading systems quicker.
4. You could help create the next innovation in payments for merchants.
5. You could be engineering automated recovery solutions on a global scale.
6. No matter your role, you’ll have the opportunity to learn new coding languages.
1. We’re looking for enthusiastic, capable and motivated computer science and/or engineering majors who want to directly contribute to our business from day one.
2. No matter your background, we’re looking for those with a strong interest in financial services and excellent coding skills.
3. Our teams work collaboratively, so we’re looking for those who have excellent teamwork and demonstrated leadership abilities.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-15-2021
JP Morgan– United States