United States – Facebook is looking to hire following staff.
Software Engineer Jobs @ Facebook Jobs | US 2020
1- Software Engineer (Leadership) Infrastructure
Los Angeles, CA, United States
Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we’re creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways.
1. Drive the team’s goals and technical direction to pursue opportunities that make your larger organization more efficient.
2. Effectively communicate complex features and systems in detail.
3. Understand industry & company-wide trends to help assess & develop new technologies.
4. Identify new opportunities for the larger organization & influence the appropriate people for staffing/prioritizing these new ideas.
5. Suggest, collect and synthesize requirements and create an effective feature roadmap.
1. Experience leading projects with industry-wide impact.
2. Experience communicating and working across functions to drive solutions.
3. Experience in mentoring/influencing senior engineers across organizations.
4. Proven track record of planning multi-year roadmap in which shorter-term projects ladder to the long-term vision.
5. 15+ years coding experience in C, C++, Java and/or C#
6. 12+ years experience building server applications.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-07-2021
Facebook– United States