United States – Adidas is looking to hire following staff.
Specialist Global Product Jobs @ Adidas Jobs | US 2020
1 – Specialist Global Product
Lucerne, CA, United States
Inspired by our heritage, we push the boundaries of culture and human performance. Through sport, we have the power to change lives.Headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany, we employ more than 59,000 people across the globe.
1. Execute the buy decisions in line with the supply plan and respecting Market SLA’s.
2. Execute order release of global demand to the supply base.
3. dependently run business control process for relevant area; translate risks and opportunities into actions following business principles.
4. Responsible for Supply Review with relevant Liaison Office (LO) to ensure optimized use of capacity, understand supply constraints, delivery performance development and ensure risk mitigation plans are in place.
5. Process ownership; responsible for documentation, testing and enhancement of a specific business process. Support implementation of projects within area of responsibility.
1. College or university degree with a focus on Supply Chain or comparable experience.
2. Preferably 1-2 years’ work experience in the consumer goods industry (with a focus on supply chain management, production or inventory planning).
3. Strong team player and with proven ability to work cross functionally to achieve goals and objectives.
4. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
5. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite .
Last Date to Apply: Jan-15-2021
Adidas– United States