United States – Defense Commissary Agency is looking to hire following staff.
Statistician Jobs @ Defense Commissary Agency | US Jobs
Pay scale & grade ; GS 12 – 13
Salary ; $79,367 to $122,694 per year
Fort Lee, VA , United States
About Defense Commissary Agency:
The foundation for success of the Defense Commissary Agency mission is our people. It is DeCA’s goal to have a workforce that is comprised of our nation’s diverse cultures and backgrounds. DeCA operates a worldwide commissary system that provides quality grocery products to active duty military personnel and retirees, members of the Reserve and National Guard, and their families, as well as current DeCA employees. The agency employs over 15,000 people and its annual sales exceed $4 billion.
1. Function as a Statistician in the Business Analytics Division, a future-focused, data-driven department chartered with improving all aspects of sales, supply chain and multi-channel initiatives by leveraging big data.
2. Primarily responsible for analytical modeling, simulation and optimization projects to discover insights and identify opportunities through the use of statistical, algorithmic, mining and visualization technique.
3. Develop prototype solutions, mathematical models, algorithms and robust analytics to support analytic insights and visualization of complex data sets.
4. Plan and implement inter-agency support agreements (ISA), memorandum of agreement (MOA), memorandum of understand (MOU)and other contractual agreements necessary to achieve the mission, which could require gaining approval from other government agencies.
1. Must be a US Citizen.
2. Must apply by 11:59 EST on the closing date of vacancy.
3. Work Schedule: Full-time.
4. May Be Authorized. If you PCS’d at government expense within the past 12 months, additional government funded PCS may not be authorized; however, you may choose to pay your own moving costs.
5. The incumbent must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance eligibility based on appropriate background investigation.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-25-2021
Defense Commissary Agency– United States