United States – Intel Corporations is looking to hire following staff.
Supply Chain Analyst Jobs @ Intel Jobs | US 2021
About Intel Corporations:
Intel’s mission is to shape the future of technology to help create a better future for the entire world. By pushing forward in fields like AI, analytics and cloud-to-edge technology, Intel’s work is at the heart of countless innovations. From major breakthroughs like self-driving cars and rebuilding the coral reefs, to things that make everyday life better like blockbuster effects and improved shopping experiences — they’re all powered by Intel technology. With a career at Intel, you have the opportunity to help make the future more wonderful for everyone.
1- Supply Chain Analyst
Bernardsville, NJ US
1. Core responsibility to ensure Continuous Improvement in pursuit of Operations.
2. Identify process improvements based on a thorough understanding of the business processes and supply chain dependencies.
3. Communicate, explain, and clarify issues with the customer/business groups/divisions, and translate business requirements.
4. Perform specialized tasks in addition to their core job responsibilities, such as consulting on tools, systems, quality and controls, services, or processes; provide input to system/process design; and/or provide content knowledge support and troubleshooting.
5. Understand and streamline business strategies, stakeholder, and supplier management.
1. Masters of Analytics or Supply Chain, or related field of study.
2. 1+ years of experience and knowledge in Data Analytics.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-16-2021
Intel Corporations– United States