United States – United Parcel Service is looking to hire following staff.
Sustainability Supervisor Jobs @ UPS Jobs | US 2021
About United Parcel Service:
United Parcel Service (NYSE: UPS) is a global leader in logistics, offering a broad range of solutions including the transportation of packages and freight, the facilitation of international trade, and the deployment of advanced technology to manage the world of business more efficiently.
1- Sustainability Supervisor
Atlanta, GA, US
1. Oversees environmental data inventory calculation, compilation, verification, and publication.
2. Builds models to drive and maintain greenhouse gas emissions forecasts based on historical data and scenario modeling and provides adjacent environmental data analysis.
3. Collects and analyzes third-party environmental data.
4. Evaluates and ensures data integrity, identifies reporting issues, recommends solutions, and removes roadblocks.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering – Preferred.
2. Project Planning: Develops and executes project management plans for basic projects of short duration requiring limited coordination and resources.
3. Technical Writing: Demonstrates a general understanding and use of grammatical rules; expresses ideas clearly and concisely; explains the relationship of effective writing to business objectives.
4. Experience demonstrating proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
5. Presentation and communications experience extracting insights from technical data sets to varied audiences including communicating with senior management.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-17-2021
United Parcel Service– United States