United States – Allied Universal is looking to hire following staff.
Unarmed Security Officer Jobs @ Allied Universal Jobs | US 2021
About Allied Universal:
Allied Universal®, a leading security and facility services company in North America with more than 250,000 employees and revenues over $8.5 billion, provides unparalleled security services and technology solutions. With offices located throughout the nation as well as internationally (Canada, Mexico, United Kingdom), Allied Universal is responsible for protecting client sites covering multiple specialty sectors such as higher education, healthcare, retail, commercial real estate, government and corporate campuses, etc.
1- Unarmed Security Officer
Albuquerque, NM, USA
1. Ensure the facility is provided with high quality security services to protect people and property.
2. Report safety concern, security breaches and unusual circumstances both verbally and in writing.
3. Build, improve, and maintain effective relationships with both client employees and guests.
4. Answer questions and assist guests and employees.
5. Answer phones or greet guests/ employees in a professional, welcoming manner.
1. High school diploma or equivalent required; at least 18 years of age.
2. Be able to obtain a valid Guard License as required in the state for which you are applying, maintain current active status of all required License at all times, and must carry the License at all times while on duty.
3. Have intermediate computer skills to operate innovative wireless technology at client specific sites.
4. Must be able to frequently prepare reports and read and understand all operating procedures and instructions.
5. Energetic and focused personality with a demonstrated ability to take initiative, successfully handle and prioritize multiple competing assignments and effectively manage deadlines.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-16-2021
Allied Universal– United States