United States – Facebook is looking to hire following staff.
US Immigration Manager Jobs @ Facebook | New York Jobs
1- US Immigration Manager
New York, NY, San Francisco, Chicago,IL, United States
Founded in 2004, Facebook’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Over 2 billion people use Facebook, Instagram, Whats App, or Messenger every month to stay connected with friends and family, to discover what’s going on in the world, and to share and express what matters to them.
1. Provide in-depth counsel with analysis of US immigration processes, identification of process and policy gaps, drafting of policy and process revisions and assist with the implementation of new or revised programs.
2. Independently manage vendor relationship to deliver premium employee experience. This includes ensuring overall compliance in filing immigration petitions while partnering on strategic initiatives to ensure innovation.
3. Lead a team of experienced immigration professionals to partner deeply with business units and People team.
4. Provide consultations on the most complex and high-level matters to develop strategies to mitigate risk and provide timely solutions.
5. Expected to take on additional program ownership in the immigration area as team scales to meet company growth needs.
1. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in immigration, Human Resources or directly related field.
2. 8+ years working in a technical role within US immigration with industry in-house immigration and mobility program experience or law firm experience.
3. Working knowledge of all US visa types, processes and the experience reviewing case facts to determine the optimal filing type.
4. Experience influencing all levels of leadership and leading industry transforming practices across all vendors and to articulating immigration matters to leadership and/or stakeholders.
5. Experience in exercising independent judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action. Experience analyzing situations and spotting potential issues.
6. Experience working independently but contributing within a team environment.
Last Date to Apply: Dec-31-2020
Facebook– United States