Gov of United States – Naval Facilities Engineering Command is looking to hire following staff.
USAJobs 2021 | Electric Power Controller Jobs @ US Government
About Naval Facilities Engineering Command:
The Naval Facilities Engineering Systems Command is the United States Navy’s engineering command, providing the Navy and United States Marine Corps with facilities and expeditionary expertise.
1- Electric Power Controller
Pay Scale: WG 11
Salary: $26.98 to $31.50 per hour
Kittery, ME, USA
1. You will control and operate electrical power generating and distributing equipment.
2. You will maintain logs and assign numbered locks and tags.
3. You will respond to alarm signals, audio and visual, to evaluate trouble and dispatch workmen to correct conditions.
4. You will operate a central switchboard to actuate remotely controlled circuit breakers, transformers, and switches to regulate and maintain correct voltage on distribution lines.
1. Must be a US Citizen.
2. Must be determined suitable for federal employment.
3. Must participate in the direct deposit pay program.
4. You will be required to successfully complete a pre-appointment physical examination.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-27-2021
Naval Facilities Engineering Command – Government of United States
|Title||USAJobs 2021 | Electric Power Controller Jobs @ US Government|
|Hiring Organization||Naval Facilities Engineering Command|
|Job Location||Kittery, ME, USA|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
Latest Naval Facilities Engineering Command Job Advertisement is available now..
Click The Below Button To Apply
#jobs, #jobsinUsa, #UnitedStatesjobs, #CareerzPlanet, #CareersinUSA, #us, #candidates, #hiring, #careers, #USACareers, #CareersPlanet, #CareerPlanet, #jobseekers, #Applyonline, #support, #UsaJobs #CommandJobs, #HospitalJobs, #USAGovJobs, #FederalGovJobs, #ElectricPowerJobs, #ControllerJobs, #GovtJobs, #NavalFacilitiesEngineeringCommandJobs, #EngineerJobs, #NavalJobs, #Kittery,MEJobs, #MEJobs, #USAJobs,
To get latest job updates by email please enter your email below.
This job was originally posted by USA Gov Jobs web site.
You can find Apply button to start your application.
Navigate to website to find other relevant jobs.