United States – Amazon is looking to hire following staff.
User Experience Designer Jobs @ Amazon Jobs | US 2021
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
1- User Experience Designer
Seattle, Washington, USA
1. Work closely with cross-functional teams and collaborate with product managers, developers, and other designers to define and produce solutions for real customer problems.
2. Contribute to the architecture of near and long term user experience visions for features and product lines across applicable devices and locales.
3. Support your design work using all available insights including quantitative data and site metrics, customer feedback, and usability findings.
4. Advocate for and follow user-centered design principles.
5. Develop conceptual diagrams, wireframes, detailed visual mockups and prototypes to communicate high-level design strategies and detailed interaction behaviors.
1. 4+ years of experience as an interaction designer, user interface designer, conversational designer or similar role.
2. Portfolio including work from concept to completion, demonstrating your process of driving results from business/user problems to final product.
3. Ability to determine and work at the right level of fidelity for a given situation. You should be comfortable communicating ideas visually from a whiteboard, a sketchpad, wireframes, and visual mockups.
4. Experience working with engineers to construct dynamic, interactive designs that are technically feasible.
5. Must be able to work on multiple projects, prioritize, and stay focused while rapidly iterating in a cross-functional environment.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-17-2021
Amazon– United States