United States – Packaging Corporation of America is looking to hire following staff.
Warehouse Jobs @ Packaging Corporation of America Jobs | US 2021
About Packaging Corporation of America:
As a Fortune 500 company, Packaging Corporation of America (PCA) is an ideas and solutions company. Our corrugated packaging business seeks to be the leader in helping our customers — large and small — package, transport and display products of all kinds. Our white paper business delivers Paper With Purpose by providing the highest level of customer service and operational excellence. We have approximately 15,000 team members in more than 100 locations in the United States that strive to meet the local needs of our customers. Our mission is to serve the needs of our customers, today and tomorrow, with products and services that exceed expectations for performance and environmental responsibility.
Portland, OR, US
1. Maintains accurate inventory levels (includes warehouse, production staging, returns).
2. Monitors material movement (ex FIFO, performs spot checks).
3. Performs cycle counts and other requested counts (follows written processes, counts bins / assigns counters, reconciles counts, provides proper documentation, enters accurate information into computer system).
4. Performs line balances as needed to reconcile discrepancies found before/during/after production.
5. Reconciles discrepancies following processes prior to adjustments (ex: pulling receipts, inventory history, warehouse checks).
1. High school diploma/GED.
2. Must be proficient in Microsoft office, specifically Microsoft Excel.
3. Prior experience in inventory.
4. Must be able demonstrate basic math skills.
5. Ability and willingness to work overtime on short notice, both during the week and weekends.
6. Ability to work in production environment, with varying temperatures based on season, around machinery.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-17-2021
Packaging Corporation of America– United States