United States – Six Flags is looking to hire following staff.
Warehouse Worker Jobs @ Six Flags Jobs | US 2021
About Six Flags:
Six Flags Entertainment Corporation is the world’s largest regional theme park company and the largest operator of waterparks in North America, with $1.4 billion in revenue and 26 parks across the United States, Mexico and Canada. For 57 years, Six Flags has entertained millions of families with world-class roller coasters, themed rides, thrilling water parks and unique attractions.
1- Warehouse Worker
Bowie, MD, USA
1. Standing, walking, lifting, operating pallet jacks, hand trucks, carts and other non-motorized equipment.
2. Receiving product from vendors: involves unloading, lifting, verifying, counting, and storing product away in an organized manner.
3. Responsible for keeping a neat, clean & organized warehouse at all times, including mopping and bathroom cleanup duties.
1. Must be at least 18 years old.
2. Must possess a valid US drivers license and a clean driving record.
3. Required to successfully pass all park equipment and drivers certification tests.
4. Positive interaction with all other team members, management, and park guests.
5. Will be required to work various shifts as project and park needs dictate, including nights, weekends and holidays.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-18-2021
Six Flags– United States