United States – Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc is looking to hire following staff.
Welder – Fabricator Jobs @ Schnitzer Steel | USA 2021
1- Welder – Fabricator
Portland,OR, United States
About Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc:
Schnitzer is a global leader in the collection, processing, and sale of the world’s most recycled product: steel. Since our founding in 1906, Schnitzer has grown into a global leader in metals recycling through a combination of organic investments and acquisitions which provide state-of-the-art processing, manufacturing and information technologies. Today, Schnitzer operates 95 recycling facilities, including seven deep water ports – on both U.S. coasts and in Hawaii and Puerto Rico – which enable efficient delivery of processed scrap metals to steel mills and foundries around the world.
1. Weld components in flat, vertical, or overhead positions.
2. Operate manual or semi automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using processes such as gas tungsten arc, gas metal arc, flux-cored arc, plasma arc, shield metal arc, resistance welding, and submerged arc welding.
3. Provide backup or assistance throughout the yard as needed or assigned.
1. High School diploma, GED Certification, or equivalent experience in a similar role preferred. Previous experience in the welding field preferred. Ability to decipher technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models required.
2. All U.S. applicants must be 18 years of age or older and all Canada applicants must be 16 years of age or older.
3. Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc. participates in e-verify for all U.S. new hires.
Last Date to Apply: Jan-25-2021
Schnitzer Steel Industries, Inc– United States